The editorial board of Urban Media Today appreciates the hard work of fathers and wants to acknowledge their many contributions.
Happy Father’s Day Quotes for Dad
These Father’s Day quotes will stay with him for years to come. Celebrate him on this special occasion by writing a letter and reminding him of what an amazing dad he has been.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” – Lydia Maria Child
- “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.”- Emile Gaboriau
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.” – Unknown
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers and singers of song.” – Unknown
- “No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
- “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” – Max Lucado
- “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” – Harper Lee
- “What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity.” —Jean Paul
CHECK OUT UMT’S FATHER’S DAY/FATHERS ARCHIVES:
- What’s the best kind of father?
- When Fathers Exercise, Children Are Healthier, Even As Adults
- Special Gifts to Make Dad Smile
UMT Editorial Board
Photo Credits: Rawpixel & Shawnee D