The final days until the day you show your boo, bae, honey, luv-muffin how much they mean to you is closer than you think. And for some of us, payday isn’t until the 15th! This isn’t a good thing because for one, you had 364 days to prepare and also if you do something a day late, that puts your relationship under a different type of status (side chick day). You don’t want that conversation AT ALL!
So what do you do? I found some tips online (because that’s what we do now) to help you celebrate your love that says more than what your current bank statement indicates.
I hope you’re creative!
According to PopSugar.com, these tips might win his/her heart for now, but on payday, you need to make up for it BIG TIME:
- Make them a good breakfast.
- Have all of their laundry done the morning of V-Day.
- Leave a note in his or her briefcase or purse so they’ll see it when they get to work.
- Surprise them with morning sex.
- Bake your SO’s (significant other) favorite dessert.
- Fill a jar with Hershey’s Kisses and Post-it notes of compliments and things you love about your partner.
- Make your own Newlyweds-style game: write down questions like “Where did we have our first kiss?” and “What’s my favorite movie?” See if your answers match.
- Surprise them at work with their favorite lunch.
- Take them on a hike to a place they’ve never been.
- Make a scrapbook filled with photos and memorabilia.
Click the link above for more tips! Good luck!
More fun articles found on UrbanMediaToday.com!
- Taking Black History Month to the next level: Why Pan-African history is important
- Celebrating OUR Black History: Black Women Filmmakers
Follow me on Twitter/IG @PrettyKittyOnYaRadio