source site https://www.guidelines.org/blog/thesis-topics-accounting/93/ homework is a waste of time harga hard cover thesis viagra alcova efficient market hypothesis thesis pdf click here go academic writing courses perth cipd level 5 assignments critical thinking assignment disease management resume https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/viagra-approved-for/71/ que es cialis 5 proofreading practice high school https://creativephl.org/pills/viagrano-prescription/33/ essay proposal examples cheap phizer viagra https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/elderly-abuse-essay/17/ best term paper writing services generic viagra gold https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/write-my-assignment/26/ is viagra a controlled drug source site viagra minneola global regents thematic essay essay planning professional resume writing services atlanta thesis bibliography sample levitra zoar thesis topics branding hearing viagra #1 Grambling State (1-1) host Jackson State (0-2)
– In this battle of Tigers Grambling State will feature running back Martez Carter who rushed for over 200 yards last week and garnered the SWAC offensive player of the week honors.
– Jackson State will feature SWAC preseason defensive player of the year, Keontre Anderson. The Defensive End who led the FCS in tackles last season.
-This game will air on ESPN3 and its the first time Grambling State will play JSU at home in Eddie Robinson Stadium since 2012.
#2 North Carolina Central (1-1)
– The Eagles suffered an opening season loss to Duke, but rebounded last week with a win over Shaw. This week NCCU Has a bye week and prepares for South Carolina State next week.
#3 North Carolina A&T (2-0) at UNC-Charlotte (0-2)
-The Aggies have outscored their opponents 101-3; Last week in the win over Gardner Webb, Aggies QB Lamar Raynard led the offensive attack passing for 321 yards and 3 Touchdowns.
– N.C. A&T return specialist Khris Garden will be one to keep an eye on, last week he garnered 150 yards of all purpose yards.
-The 49ers of UNC-Charlotte will be led by dual threat quarterback Hassan Klugh who threw and rushed for over a hundred yards in the loss to Eastern Michigan.
#4 Tennessee State (2-0) at Florida A&M (1-1)
– This game is billed as the FAMU Tampa Classic and will be played at Raymond James Stadium
-Tennessee State features wide out Patrick Smith who was named Ohio Valley Conference Specialist of the Week after he returned a 56-yard punt for the deciding touchdown in last weeks win over Jackson State.
-The Rattlers of FAMU will feature one of two quarterbacks. Ryan Stanley led the way to an opening season win but last week had to give way to senior Vincent Jeffries who led the offense from under center in last weeks loss.If Stanley’s’ ankle is healed look for him to get the nod this weekend.
#5 Albany State (2-0) host North Greenville (1-1)
-The Golden Rams are coming off wins over Valdosta State and Tuskegee. ASU has moved up from number 20 to number 16 on the AFCA (American Football Coaches Association) Division II Coaches Poll.
-Albany States’ offensive attack is led by Red-shirt freshman quarterback Chancellor Johnson, and their Ram tough defense is led by senior linebacker Marquez Thomas who has 11 solo tackles. Last weekend the Golden Rams “D” did not allow the Golden Tigers of Tuskegee to cross the fifty-yard line.
-The Crusaders of North Greenville were led last week by the running combination of Ashton Heard who rushed for 39 yards while scoring the lone touchdown and Robbie Brown who finished the day with 53 yards on nine carries. Defensively Brandon Burger appears to be the man after finishing with 14 tackles in last weeks loss.
# 6 Bowie State (1-1) at Saint Augustine’s (0-2) :
-The Bulldogs of Bowie State have outscored their first two opponents of the season 79 to 20. The offensive attack is led by quarterback Amir “Showtime” Hall who passed for 455 yards and 5 Touchdowns. Hall gets support in the BSU offensive attack from wide out Lansana SeSay who has 11 receptions for 194 yards.
-The Eagles of St Aug have only scored 14 points in their first two games this season and will rely on the legs of running back Josh Glisson who leads the team with 300 all purpose yards. On the defensive side of the ball linebacker James Hickman leads the team with 19 tackles.
# 7 Howard University (1-1) at Richmond (1-1):
– The Bison have one win and one loss on the season after playing two Football Bowl Subdivision schools and this weekend will take on one of the top ten teams in the Football Championship Subdivision.
– Howard features the MEAC preseason offensive player of the year in running back Anthony Philyaw who is at this time the 11th leading rusher in FCS Football.
– Richmond will feature the leading passer in FCS Football Kyle Lauletta who in two games has already passed for 852 yards. His main target is the top receiver in all of FCS football Dejon Brissett who has 331 yards and a TD.
#8 Virginia State (2-0 )
– The Trojans who have wins over Norfolk State and Johnson C. Smith get a bye week and will play Winston Salem State next week.
# 9 Bethune-Cookman (1-1) at Florida Atlantic (0-2)
-In the first two games of the season under the guidance of redshirt senior quarterback Larry Brihm Jr the Wildcats offense controlled the football for an average of over 30 minutes per game. That will come in handy this weekend against the Owls of Florida Atlantic (an FBS opponent).
-Florida Atlantic strong safety Jalen Young may be a problem for the Wildcats air attack.The Junior led the Owls with 14 tackles in the loss to Wisconsin last week, in 2016 Young led the team in tackles for most of the season.
#10 Southern (1-1) at Texas San-Antonio (0-0)
-The Jaguars of Southern will face this FBS opponent without the services of star QB Austin Howard who is nursing an injury he suffered in the first game of the season. True freshman Glendon McDaniel will most likely lead the SU offense under center, but coach Dawson Odums may also give Redshirt freshman Marquez Lee some reps as well.
– The UT-San Antonio RoadRunners are coming off a big win against Baylor after their season opener against Houston was canceled due to Hurricane Harvey. The UTSA offensive attack is led by Dalton Storm who passed for 155 yards in the win over the Bears, and he ran for 98 more yards.
Other Games on Saturdays Schedule Include :
Delaware State (0-2) at West Virginia (1-1)
Clark-Atlanta (2-0) at Tuskegee (1-1)
Morehouse (1-1) at Central State (0-2)
Cheyney (1-1) at Indiana (PA) (2-0)
Malone (0-1) at Shaw (0-2)
Winston-Salem St (1-1) at Virginia Union (1-1)
Notre Dame (Ohio) (1-1) at W. Virginia St. (1-1)
Savannah State (0-1) at Montana (1-1)
Kentucky Wesleyan(1-1) at Kentucky St. (0-2)
SAGU (1-1) at Texas College (0-2)
Johnson C. Smith (0-2) at S.Carolina St (0-1)
Norfolk State (0-2) at James Madison (2-0)
Morgan State. (0-2) at Rutgers. (0-2)
Fayetteville State (1-1) at Elizabeth City St (1-1)
Va Univ-Lynchburg (0-2) at Newberry. (0-2)
Cumberland (3-0) at Edward Waters (0-2)
McNeese State (1-1) at Alcorn State (0-2)
Arkansas Pine-Bluff (1-1) at Arkansas State (0-1)
Prairie View A&M (0-1) at Nicholls State (1-1)
Lincoln (Mo) (1-1) at Quincy. (1-1)
Alabama A&M (0-2) at South Alabama (0-2)
Lane (1-1) at Benedict (1-1)
Miles (0-2) at Fort Valley St (0-1)
Livingstone (0-2) at Hampton (1-1)
Chowan (0-2) at West Florida (1-0)
Kennesaw State (1-1) at Alabama St. (0-2)
Lincoln (Pa). (0-2) at Alderson Broaddus (0-2)
Make sure to check back for this weekends Results and the UMT player watch list.
Trevin A Jones
Follow me on Twitter: @UMTSportsreport
Reach out with questions or comments at Trevin@urbanmediatoday.com