click here woodlands junior kent homework help https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/christmas-letter-writing-paper/51/ go to link cv writing service ireland cheap creative essay ghostwriters site gb source link go here experiences of viagra enter site follow link https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-write-a-cover-letter-for-a-business-manager-position/ how to delete old emails on ipad air easy research topics xat previous year essays https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/cnc-machinist-resume-examples/26/ diferencia entre viagra y viagra jet https://www.guidelines.org/blog/thesis-binding-carlow/93/ dissertation examples on body image stress management research paper go to link retail viagra cost essay on tradition and culture read essays online go to link source url self help is the best help essay in 100 words https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/top-cv-writing-services-uk/51/ get a free sample of viagra thesis mla https://thedsd.com/how-to-write-a-good-conclusion-for-an-essay/ here
The Pittsburgh Steelers redeemed themselves in a 19-13 win vs. The previously undefeated Kansas City Chiefs. The Steelers are now 4-2 and are all alone in first place in the AFC North Davison.
I expected the Steelers to win this game simply because they have owned the Chiefs in recent years. Last season, they beat them 49-13 at Heinz Field and 18-16 in the AFC Divisional Round Game. And it didn’t matter that KC was 5-0, I thought the Steelers were going to win.
The Steelers attacked KC with the running game, led by Le’Veon Bell (32 carries, 155 yards, TD) and the defense who sacked Chiefs QB Alex Smith 3 times (2 by LBs Vince Williams and James Harrison) even the passing game improved as QB Ben Roethlisberger passed for 252 yards and a TD to WR Antonio Brown (9 rec, 155 yards) who’s score covered 51-yards after an incredible catch.
But after losing against Jacksonville last week, the Steelers needed this win. They needed to show that if they had an effective game plan, they could win. They proved that they can beat the best when focused. But the offense still struggled as they failed to convert on several 3rd downs.
But I also give credit to the defense for holding KC to one TD and shutting down rookie RB Kareem Hunt (21 yards on 9 carries). Now they need to keep this going against the 2-3 Bengals.
Pittsburgh 19, Kansas City 13
Oct. 15, 2017
- Pittsburgh is 4-2 (3-1 on the road) and 3-1 against AFC teams in 2017.
- The Steelers are 22-10 in regular-season history against the Chiefs (11-6 on the road).
- Pittsburgh improved to 10-2 in regular-season games against Kansas City in the month of October (6-2 on the road in the month).
- Pittsburgh has won each of its previous two regular-season games against Kansas City.
- Pittsburgh has won each of its last seven regular-season road games against AFC teams, dating back to Nov. 20, 2016 at the Cleveland Browns.
- The Steelers are 448-284-2 during the regular season since 1970.
- Pittsburgh is now 245-144-1 in the regular season during the free agency era – joining the New England Patriots and Green Bay Packers as the only teams with at least 245 wins since 1993.
- Pittsburgh was credited with a safety on the Chiefs’ first offensive possession of the game – the team’s first safety scored since Dec. 4, 2016 vs. New York Giants.
- Held Kansas City to six total yards of offense in the first half – the second-fewest yards allowed in the first half by the Steelers in the last 25 seasons (0, Dec. 15, 2002 vs. Carolina). www.pittsburghsteelers.com
In other Steelers news: WR Martavis Bryant has requested to be traded, according to ESPN’s Ian Rappaport. The Steelers have yet to comment on Bryant’s request.
Other NFL Scores: Green Bay fell to Minnesota 23-10 and also may have lost QB Aaron Rodgers for the season after he broke his collarbone; Chicago beat Baltimore in OT 27-24, Miami beat Atlanta 20-17, Houston beat Cleveland 33-17 as rookie DeShaun Foster passed for 3 TDs, New Orleans destroyed Detroit 52-38, Washington beat San Francisco 26-24, LA Rams beat Jacksonville 27-17, LA Chargers beat Oakland 17-16, Adrian Peterson rushed for 134 yards as Arizona beat Tampa Bay 38-33, New England beat the NY Jets 24-17, and in the late game, the NY Giants finally got their first win of the season after beating Denver 23-10.
Please e-mail Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow him @urbanmediaRay on twitter