go here how to develop a topic for a research paper https://www.guidelines.org/blog/essay-plural/93/ http://www.conn29th.org/university/search-essay.htm sat essay grading criteria cialis 40mg prose essay write a leaflet ks2 https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/brand-levitra-cheap/71/ https://creativephl.org/pills/buy-meds-online-from-india/33/ will viagra ausprobieren help dissertation how to type a scholarship essay buy viagra in mexico best argumentative essay writers services uk free esl resume template viagra super force 100mg 100mg pills write me poetry dissertation hypothesis see argumentative essay format https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/viagra-subsitue/66/ follow link possible essay questions for death of a salesman best buy case analysis research paper john keats essay http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/custom-thesis/14/ follow site you can't buy happiness essay source url https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/editing-proofreading-services/51/ viagra versandhandel a-g requirements list
- Well, well, well…the NBA Finals are tied at 3 after the Cleveland Cavaliers beat up on the defending champion Golden State Warriors 115-101 in Game 6. F LeBron James once again led the way with 41 points.
- It’s amazing that the Cavs were able to rebound from at 3-1 deficit. I honestly thought that they were done after they went down 2-0 and then 3-1, but it’s obvious that this Cavs team were stronger and healthier than last season, but it’s not over yet as they have to now travel to Oakland for the 7th and deciding game.
- Do the Cavs have a chance? I think they do as they’ve obviously swung the momentum, but there’s a reason why most home teams win Game 7 in the history of sports. The Warriors know that they have to get their mojo back and the Cavs know they better start strong when the series resumes Father’s Day Sunday.
- Of course, folks want to yell ‘fix’, OK, you’re entitled to that, but the Warriors were down 3-1 in the Eastern Conference Finals to the OKC Thunder-see, Warriors fans seem to forget about that.
- And I have always had great respect for Warriors G Steph Curry, but when he fouled out and threw his mouthpiece that hit a fan, well Steph. That was a bit much.
- Unfortunately, it just got worse for the Pittsburgh Pirates as they have lost another one to the NY Mets, this time 6-4. They lost Wednesday night 11-2 after shutting them out 4-0. The difference between the wins and losses? Pitching.
- I’ve honestly had it up to here with starting pitcher Jeff Locke. he basically has the ugliest 5-5 record in MLB. Why is it ugly, you ask? His 5.92 ERA answers that question. he just doesn’t have it, but the Pirates continue to keep sending him out there. Apparently Juan Nicasio doesn’t either, as he was bombed on Thursday.
- Now which Pirates pitcher does have it? The one who almost no-hit the Mets in a 4-0 shutout on Monday, and that gentleman was rookie Jameson Taillon, who was only making his 2nd MLB start. The man overcame Tommy John Surgery and has basically waited forever to get promoted-and is easily the best Pirates pitcher right now.
- The Pirates should’ve known this would happen after basically holding the door-and watching the likes of pitchers JA Happ, Joakim Soria, Joe Blanton and Antonio Bastardo (Yes, I included him) after winning 98 games last season. But they’re always ready to take on reclamation projects instead of quality talent to help them win.
- They think pitching coach Ray Searage is responsible for ‘fixing’ everyone. Well, the man has worked wonders, but he’s a pitching coach, not a doctor. Anyway, the Pirates are now 33-33 and are in 3rd place in the NL Central. And yes, if the season ended today, the Pirates would not be in the playoffs.
- Anyway, my focus switches to a team that will make the playoffs-in fact will probably win the NL Central division in the Chicago Cubs, home of MLB’s best record at 44-20. They responded well after winning 97 games and have been on fire since the start of the season. They lead the Pirates by 12 games (the 2nd place St. Louis Cardinals by 9) and will welcome the Pirates to Wrigley Field this weekend. Oh boy.
- As for the NHL, the Pittsburgh Penguins are still on Cloud 9 after winning their 4th Stanley Cup championship by beating the San Jose Sharks 4-2 in the Best of Seven series. It was a delight to see another sports championship return to Pittsburgh, something that hasn’t happened since the Penguins last won in 2009.
- And the Penguins did it in a very unselfish manner. It wasn’t about C Sidney Crosby or G Evangi Malkin and it definitely wasn’t about G Marc-Andre Fleury, who each did their parts during the regular season, but it was a group of youngsters who got it done in the postseason, without allowing the spotlight to get too much for them.
- Especially 22-year old Matt Murray, who won 15 postseason games including the Cup-Clenching game Sunday night. He was also an impressive 7-0 after a loss and much kudos for HC Mike Sullivan for putting him back in after he and Fleury each lost vs. Tampa Bay in the Eastern Conference Finals.
- As for Fleury, he had his time in Pittsburgh, now I think it’s time for him to move on. And I hear that the Calgary Flames are the first team to speak to the Penguins about acquiring him, because their only weak spot is goaltender. Stay tuned.
- As for the NFL, you really can’t expect much right now, right? Well, NFL Mini-Camps are happening now, the first combination of the rookies and veterans. And this will be the last set of practices before NFL Training Camps in July.
- As for the Steelers, they announced that they will once again wear their 1934 throwback uniforms next season, this time vs. the NY Jets at Heinz Field October 9th. It honestly doesn’t matter what uniforms they wear-as long as they win, but I think the Steelers should leave those uniforms back in 1934.
- The SB Champion Denver Broncos received their championship rings this week, and they look pretty impressive. Last week the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers also received their rings as well. Of course they’re not as elaborate as the SB rings, but they’re also pretty impressive and well earned.
- In college football, apparently it’s predicted that the Pitt Panthers now have the ACC’s best uniforms since they’ve returned to the script and the football team adding that blue helmet (which is my favorite)
- I admit those uniforms are nice, but we know the basics: The uniform is only part of the battle, what matters is what they do in them.
Please e-mail Ray at email@example.com
Follow him @urbanmediaRay on twitter