cheerleading essay the withered arm coursework when do you take viagra watch http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/microbiology-lab-report-template/14/ sample resume objectives for management source link business law case studies examples https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/cialis-cheapest-online-prices-australia/100/ get link personal statement title https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/tips-on-how-to-write-a-adventure-story/51/ essay pages write essays online and earn money https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/thesis-statement-examples-healthcare/15/ dose viagra effective here http://www.chesszone.org/lib/cv-writing-service-huddersfield-1892.html go to site https://www.guidelines.org/blog/buy-custom-essay-uk/93/ go to site buy viagra without a script how to write a career objective for high school students custom content ghostwriter website online http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/i-finished-doing-my-homework/21/ commentary examples in essays pros and cons of facebook essay cialis mcallen follow site enter site master thesis präsentation https://raseproject.org/treat/levitra-maricopa/97/ “GIVE IT UP’
Margo Hinton joins the Urban Media Today sports weekend lineup with her insight on sports from a womans’ perspective. The High School and College Hall of Fame former basketball star touches on the importance of self discipline,always challenging yourself and the support of community in 30 minutes loaded with insight and fun…..
Todays “Give it Up ” Notes
Give It Up Action Steps
- Start the conversation: Share with your son or daughter who your role models were growing up and even who you look up to right now
- Ask your son or daughter who they look up to and do they know why
- Explain to them the 5 Qualities of a good role model and encourage them to seek out role models that can have a positive impact on their life
5 Qualities of a Positive Role Model
- A Role Model Shows Passion and Ability to Inspire.
- A Role Model Shows a Clear Set of Values.
- A Role Model Shows Commitment to Community.
- A Role Model Shows Selflessness and Acceptance of Others.
- A Role Model Shows the Ability to Overcome Obstacles.